Blastframe’s GraphKit Add-on is an essential tool for animating in Blender! With 6 powerful features saving you loads of steps, it is guaranteed to become an integral part of your animation workflow.
The features are:
- Amplify – a feature for adjusting the intensity of your animations.
- Distribute – a command for creating even timing between keyframes.
- Fade – for fading in and out animations using standard ease functions
- Flatten Holds – flatten just the hold keyframes in an F-Curve *
- Offset – overlap your F-Curves without needing to extend their length *
- Perfect Loop – match your loop’s start & end frames perfectly *
- Randomize – a polishing tool for giving organic randomness to animation loops
- Range to Loop – Set your scene’s Preview and/or Frame Range to a multiple of your loop’s length for seamless playback *
- Repeat – for looping entire F-Curves or selected keyframes simultaneously.
- Tween – a simple, easy-to-use slider for creating anticipation, breakdowns, and overshoots.
* New Feature. Learn more in the below video
|Included in the Ultimate Animators Bundle!|